Frequenty Asked Questions

Can I put my home on AirBnB before I receive my STR permit?
Do I have to have a bear box?
Do I have to wait a year from purchasing my home before I can get an STR permit?
Do I need a business license to operate a short term rental?
Do I need a landline for my Placer County STR?
Do I need a local contact for my STR permit?
How do I get a Transient Occupancy Tax TOT  (Placer County or Town of Truckee) or Transient Lodging Tax TLT  (Incline Village) Number for my STR?
How long does it take to get the permit?
Is there a cap on STRs?
Is there a minimum of nights required to rent per year?
What Services might you need in conjunction with the STR?
What are the fines if there are complaints about my STR?

ManageHome is your ultimate short-term rental team.

ManageHome offers a comprehensive set of services. From short-term rental compliance to caretaking services, we have you covered.
Inquire Today